Design and implementation of predictive mechanisms
Through a vast number of smart mechanisms that have been designed by COSMOTE Technical Services, there is the option for the predictive maintenance of equipment that contributes to time and cost saving. The particular practice uses techniques that monitor the condition of the equipment, thus providing important predictive information. This way, future issues are prevented since timely intervention is ensured before those occur.
We make full use of the modern practices of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things and come up with predictive mechanisms that have multiple applications:
• Regular collection and analysis of data from sensors (smart sensors), field measurements and external factors (e.g. weather data)
• Monitoring of the function of equipment
• Prompt identification of the need for preventive or corrective maintenance through the use of algorithms
• Targeted maintenance the right moment
• Possibility of interconnection with a task monitoring/assignment system for the realization of automatic maintenance work
Preventive maintenance contributes to time saving, the uninterrupted and reliable operation of an installation, as well as to the reduction of the total maintenance cost in the long run.
- It decreases the transition to the field, thus reducing the maintenance cost
- It shrinks the time of troubleshooting
- It limits the need for purchasing and storing emergency spare parts
- It increases the effectiveness of the technical staff