Subcontracting management system
A common business practice is to use external partners (individual professionals or other businesses) to realize specific tasks, on an ad hoc or permanent basis. In this case, CΟSMOTE Technical Services (CTS) provides a Contractors Management system, which is a valuable management tool that facilitates the monitoring of the tasks of the partner-subcontractor, from the beginning of the assignment to the completion of the project.
The Contractors Management system of CΟSMOTE Technical Services (CTS) allows for the assessment of the performance of the external partner based on specific SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and can be used in combination with the Workforce Management tool. As a result, even greater effectiveness is achieved, along with a full picture of the flow of each project.
There is also the option for a review of the partner in terms of the task and materials, so that the tasks can be checked and invoiced and the budget can be used in a transparent way.
In detail, the Contractors Management system can support:
- Assignment and management of big volume of work
- Adaptation to the needs of each customer and its partners
- Monitoring of SLAs via an automated mechanism
- Configuration of both central management systems and mobile devices in the field
Additionally, COSMOTE Technical Services (CTS) can undertake:
- The monitoring of all tasks undertaken by the partner, via a network
- The full support of the system
- The training of users in the modern facilities of OTE Academy, which is also a member of OTE Group